The Meandering Thoughts of Cheryl

This is about my life. My thoughts, my delusions, and my aspirations...

Name:
Location: Canada

Monday, June 13, 2005

One Good Deed Deserves...

So I'm racing to catch my bus at UBC. I mean I'm sprinting because if I miss the first bus I will miss my connection to White Rock (my transfer bus). I see the bus is waiting. I'm running and then suddenly a chinese woman stops me. She actually goes infront of my path and asks where the bookstore is located. Who does that? There were many other people around but i guess I looked to be the most approachable even though I was running. Umm. So I stop and thoughtfully give her directions. Then I begin once again to run. The bus is still there as I'm running towards the door, but alas the bus drives off. If I had only been there 5 secs earlier. So I missed the bus and missed my connection downtown. An extra 30 mins wait. Oh well, that's the price for helping someone out. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home