The Meandering Thoughts of Cheryl

This is about my life. My thoughts, my delusions, and my aspirations...

Name:
Location: Canada

Saturday, June 11, 2005

A Bus Pass is a Very Good Thing

So off to Save-on Foods (the local grocery store) I went to buy a $130 bus pass. Yep ouch! However, it saves to have one. I commute so much to Vancouver due to work. The reliable grocery store was sold out of monthly passes. The cashier thought I was confused. It is already half-way through the month and she couldn't understand why it would save me money. lol They got rid of the pass this month. Sold out, or they gave them back. Nonetheless I'm without a bus pass. Sucky. I'll have to buy weekly passes. I will save less money and I have to put the silly ticket into the bus machine every time to hear the beep. Man I sound bitter. Rant rant...blah blah blah. Oh well commuting is fun.. Well, maybe time will pass quicker with my Ipod mini. I certainly hope so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home