The Meandering Thoughts of Cheryl

This is about my life. My thoughts, my delusions, and my aspirations...

Name:
Location: Canada

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Chez Cheryl et Lily

Yeah! It's official! I have a place to stay in Edmonton! I'll be living in Newton Place (a residence for upper undergrads and graduate students at the University of Alberta). I am a stone throw away from the hospital where I'll be researching. Winters won't be so tough. hehehe Wendy's and good old Timmie's are across the street and the sports complex is across from the hospital. So all the essentials are within a 5 min walk! There is even a shuttle on Sunday nights that takes students to cheap grocery stores, which are far away. Yeah! I can become so lazy. However, I'll be on the 12th floor. I'll have to take the elevator... lol My fears of elevators and heights will have to scram. :)

Lily is a 4th year undergrad biology student. She is from Calgary and has never been to any other province than Alberta. She is interested in art (having previously been an arts major) and cooking. She seems super sweet and nice. I'm nervous and yet excited to start my Master's. Finally I have a place to call home for the next three years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home