The Meandering Thoughts of Cheryl

This is about my life. My thoughts, my delusions, and my aspirations...

Name:
Location: Canada

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Le Voyager

Well this past year I've travelled a lot around Canada. I started my voyage in Quebec, moved to Prince Edward Island, visited New Brunswick and Nova Scotia, went to Toronto, Ontario for a job interview, moved then to British Columbia for a job, visited Edmonton, Alberta for university, and am currently visiting Quebec. Mid-June I'm going back to British Columbia to then (at the end of July) going home to Nova Scotia for my sister's wedding. I'll be visiting also my dad in Prince Edward Island. Finally mid-August I will be once again hopping a plane -this time flying to Edmonton, Alberta. Currently my plan is to stay for 3 years there. At least I got a lot of travelling out of my system.
When I am in one province I occassionally miss what the other provinces have to offer.
For instance:
Quebec = poutine, Montreal, French, distinct culture
Nova Scotia = family, ocean, home
Prince Edward Island = family, beaches, small town feel
British Columbia = ocean, sushi, warm winters :)
Alberta = cold winters (not looking forward to that), university
Please feel free to say what you like about various provinces-especially concerning the prairies. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Devin said...

it's a distinct society! get it straight.

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home