The Meandering Thoughts of Cheryl

This is about my life. My thoughts, my delusions, and my aspirations...

Name:
Location: Canada

Monday, June 06, 2005

Click-it or Ticket

A wise police saying. I wonder what niffty phrase do they have for parking tickets. Devin and I went to the Liverpool in Sherbrooke on Friday night. We parked close to the pool hall and enjoyed the night with Devin's collegues. Devin smuggly said how he had never gotten a ticket. lol Well there's always a first time. Yep-ticket on the windshield. We had parked where you needed a pass. Poor Dev. I know he'll fight for his rights.... :) Demandez c'il est en anglais!

2 Comments:

Blogger Devin said...

yup. I'm mailing it to them *without payment* and demanding my ticket be forwarded to me in English. I will pay it... but why the hell can't all tickets in this country be bilingual? (not that I can't understand French...)

7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, it should be "click-it or die"... cuz honestly, if it werent for my safety belt... i would most likely not be around to comment on your wonderful blog :-)

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home