The Meandering Thoughts of Cheryl

This is about my life. My thoughts, my delusions, and my aspirations...

Name:
Location: Canada

Monday, June 13, 2005

"F" marks the Spot

I returned to work today after three weeks of vacation. It's difficult getting up at 4am. (yawn). My co-worker and I went to the lovely UBC cafeteria for a break. She told me about an incident last Friday that confused her at the time. Across from our work place is the UBC swimming pool. There was a film crew filming the diving board for hours on end. Very odd. There were no actors and nothing in the scene except the diving board. It all made sense lto her last night when she went to the movies to see "Long Yard." There was one commercial before the movie that peaked her interest. It was a Gateraide commercial. The commerical conveyed the alphabet using various shots of different spots where sports are played. For example, there was a shot of a basketball court that looked like the letter "O." Apparently the letter "F" was represented by UBC's diving board. It all made sense. The sky in the background of the "F" changed. They had taped the diving board for hours on end to get this effect. Umm so funny. Yeah I'm on crack. I just thought it was odd. hehehe

2 Comments:

Blogger Devin said...

I wonder who gets the honour of having the "G spot?"

3:13 AM  
Blogger Hopeful said...

Hahaha you're so funny :)

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home