The Meandering Thoughts of Cheryl

This is about my life. My thoughts, my delusions, and my aspirations...

Name:
Location: Canada

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Feel Like Eggs Tonight?

For the past few weeks I just haven't felt like eating any my eggs. My roommate has constantly been at me to eat some eggs. I thought maybe it's because I have a flat of eggs taking up space in the fridge...Today I was on the phone with my sister and decided I would mutlitask and make an omelette. I opened the fridge, took out two eggs and cracked them. I decided I was especially hungry, and so I went back to the flat to retrieve another egg. This time I saw something green in one of the egg compartments of the carton. At first I thought it was some green pepper that had been cut or perhaps lettuce. I looked closer and it looked like a tiny embryo of an aligator. Very tiny, but you could make it out. It was curled up. I was trying to be logical and think back to biology. I put the foolish notion out of my head, but I still didn't want to touch it. I wasn't so happy about eating the eggs I cracked either. I then used some utensils to fetch it out of the carton. I looked it over. My sister was confused of my finding. Then it dawned on me that my roommate had been overzealous about me having to eat my eggs. I turned the thing over and it was made in China! Yep a hoax! Good one Lily! So I placed it back in the carton and will decide what to do to Lily to get her back. hehehe Too bad she wasn't home to see my reaction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home