The Meandering Thoughts of Cheryl

This is about my life. My thoughts, my delusions, and my aspirations...

Name:
Location: Canada

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Tea Time

Meghan, a good friend from high school, had tea with me yesterday. We went to a cute place called Steeps. I tried cinnamon tea and she tried strawberry cream. They were both good. Yum! We caught up on each other's news. It's so weird to be in the same city as her. We had kept in touch over the years and are still great friends. We already have Saturday planned-Old Farmer's Market in Old Strathacona then the West Edmonton Mall. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lachey to Try Hand As ESPN Contributor
World travel and annual medical insurance plans from independent advisors Medibroker International.
Hi, I've been searching for unique blogs! Found yours today. If interested, click on Fruta Vida Acai related site. Very informative. You may find something of interest. Thank you.

12:41 PM  
Blogger Devin said...

welcome to comment spam...

4:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home