The Meandering Thoughts of Cheryl

This is about my life. My thoughts, my delusions, and my aspirations...

Name:
Location: Canada

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

And So I Begin...

I met my professor Dr.Chan at 8am in his office. He filled me in with some of his expectations. That made me feel a bit better. He had a fun and productive summer with 5 students. A coupleof students will continue to work part-time in our lab during the school year. One girl, named Holly, is currently there and will be one of those working part-time. She has been very helpful in showing me around the lab and explaining some procedures. Holly is going into her 3rd year of undergraduate neuroscience. She wants to be a doctor and said volunteering is the best way to get in. She volunteered all last year with Dr.Chan.

I must go back to the lab. I'm just on my lunch break.We saw a patient this morning who has carpal tunnel syndrome. This afternoon we have another one. I'm trying to jot down as much information as possible. There's a lot of details. I'll explain some of the procedures in future blogs. Until then back to the hospital...

1 Comments:

Blogger Devin said...

I'll be in Calgary the end of September so I'll definitely look you guys up, too!

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home