The Meandering Thoughts of Cheryl

This is about my life. My thoughts, my delusions, and my aspirations...

Name:
Location: Canada

Monday, August 22, 2005

Finding My Way

Friday I decided to explore the campus. I discovered that the student union building wasn't far from my residence. I went to the info centre and got a map. There are about 90 builidings at the U of A! A bit bigger than Bishop's! A girl was asking how she could get access to the internet. She was told how she could acquire it and I decided to try to amke a friend. I went over and said I was thinking of going there too. No response. Oh well..it was worth a try. Later that day I went to get my internet access code. lol and behold she sat next to me. We struck up a conversation and we exchanged phone numbers. She was a new grad student also and didn't know anybody. Unfortunately because my courses were not fully registered I was denied access to the internet. :( I had to wait until Monday. That night my new friend Zoe came over and we talked. We decided the next day we would check out the Fringe Festival!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home