The Meandering Thoughts of Cheryl

This is about my life. My thoughts, my delusions, and my aspirations...

Name:
Location: Canada

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Good Old Times

Another hot day here in Nova Scotia. It was 32 C. I could have perished in my sister's non-airconditioned car. Whew... Last night my sister and I went with our cousin and her boyfriend to a house party. We met a lot of great people. It gave us something to do before we had to pick up my sister's new husband Leonard from the airport at midnight. Having one car sucks...

Today Heather, Leonard, and I stuck around the house until Leo had to be dropped off at work. Just before leaving I caught an old high school friend on MSN. She was in the area. Yeah! We all went to a nice Halifax pub. It was fun catching up on old times. Great to see old friends. :)

Tonight we're at mom's watching movies until midnight. She heads out to Nfld tomorrow morning. Another day gone... Edmonton shortly...

1 Comments:

Blogger shiney teeth and me said...

wow man! your such the adventurer/traveller! we just had our 5 year high school reunion... but alas i totally missed it--had to take an x ray cert test.. blah

CONGRATS TO YOUR SIS AND NEW BRO-IN-LAW!!!

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home