The Meandering Thoughts of Cheryl

This is about my life. My thoughts, my delusions, and my aspirations...

Name:
Location: Canada

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Wreck Beach = Everyone Excluding their Dogs

Last Thursday my friend (Kimberly) and I decided to venture down to Wreck Beach. For those who don't know-this is a nude beach. Well it's your choice if you want to keep your clothes on or off. This may sound exciting to some of you, but really most of the people that take it off are old, and/or really obese people. The last time I was there, in the winter, there were few people, not Thursday- the beach was bustling. Kimberly and I caught up on our news. We had such conflicting schedules we hadn't seen each other in 7 months! Wow! At first I thought I wouldn't be able to handle Wreck Beach. Public nudity was new to me. I could careless. I think if people want to take it off they can. No tan lines. :) I just wish more hot guys would hehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home