The Meandering Thoughts of Cheryl

This is about my life. My thoughts, my delusions, and my aspirations...

Name:
Location: Canada

Monday, July 11, 2005

I Didn't Shoot the Sheriff, but...

Well I have to get my blog caught up with my life. Last Thursday exemplifies my random world. Trudy and I decided to go to the East end of Vancouver to drop off a police check form for Trudy. She needed to pass it into the Main Street station, but was scared to go to that part of the city by herself. So off we went. Across from the police station was a film shooting. They were filming a spin-off of "Davinci's Inquest" called "Intelligence." I took some pictures. he he...

We waited in line for an hour and a half at the police station. While waiting we had some entertainment. One man came in and the woman behind the bullet-proof window asked him what he was there for and if he had all the documents. He said he was from Edmonton -yeah Edmonton (maybe a new friend?). Anyway he was coming in for a pardon. Unfortunately he didn't have the required documents from Ottawa as to what his crime was. With this news, he threw his papers down on the ground, swore, and yelled, then left.

I thought that was pretty fun, but that wasn't the highlight of my police trip. A man was standing in the police station -just hanging out I guess. Another woman behind the window asked what he was there for. The guy replied that he was waiting for his friend. The woman came out of her office and asked the other man if he was indeed his buddy. No such luck. So again she turned to the man and asked his business. He said it was none of hers. The situation continued to escalate and the woman said that she would get security. He called her a pig and a troll and ran out of the building laughing. Apparently the guy was on some thing. Ummm good Vancouver drugs in this part of town-no surprise.

2 Comments:

Blogger Devin said...

don't you mean the east end?

3:06 PM  
Blogger Hopeful said...

Yeah I guess that makes a difference :)

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home