The Meandering Thoughts of Cheryl

This is about my life. My thoughts, my delusions, and my aspirations...

Name:
Location: Canada

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

The Countdown Begins...

A month and I'll be flying home to Nova Scotia. It's been a crazy, mind-blowing year! The moment I arrived in British Columbia I wanted to leave. I counted the months and the days to when I may leave. Everyday I considered quitting my job and moving back East, but I stuck through it. And after fighting for my job, finding friends, discovering British Columbia, surviving a relationship breakdown I have survived and have had some fun along the way. British Columbia is beautiful and I can see myself possibly being here later in life. Maybe when the prices of homes goes down. lol It's been a trying year, but I learned a lot about myself. I stood up for what I believed for, took many chances, and found a lot out about myself, others and what I can endure. I don't believe this year was a waste. I paid my student loans off and grew up a lot. I don't look back with regret. Everything in life appears to occur for a reason. Some things, situations are difficult to understand, but again life throws everything at you-good and bad. You can break or you can bend. I'd rather bend. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home