The Meandering Thoughts of Cheryl

This is about my life. My thoughts, my delusions, and my aspirations...

Name:
Location: Canada

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Beach Bum

Yesterday I went to Spanish Banks for the first time. There I played beach volleyball with my friend (Chris) and his collegues. Spanish banks overlooks the water and the city. Gorgeous scenery.

Following our games we ventured to Chau's place for a going away party for Chantal. Coincidentally (coincides a bit with my life) Chantel is from Nova Scotia, but spent the last couple of years in Montreal. She came to Vancouver 6 months ago, but realised Montreal was more her taste. We had a nice dinner out. We then played Taboo and chatted. It was a relaxing evening. I'll miss Chantal. Hopefully in the near furture I'll meet up with her again in NS or QC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home