The Meandering Thoughts of Cheryl

This is about my life. My thoughts, my delusions, and my aspirations...

Name:
Location: Canada

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Bad Girl Calendar

Ok so my roommate and I bought a Bad Girl calendar. Everyday it gives advice on how to be a "bad" girl. The advice and comments are quite funny. Here is one suggestion:
*Bad Girl Budget Beater: Make Lame Quick Cash On the Fly
Set up a bar stool outside an almost trendy bar on a Friday or Staurday night and pretend to be the bouncer. Check some people's IDs, tell everyone there's a five-dollar cover charge, and don't let anyone enter until you get it. if you "card" people you know are well over 30, you're golden. They'll be so flattered, giggly, and delirious that they'll be thrilled to pay you five dollars just for the experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home