The Meandering Thoughts of Cheryl

This is about my life. My thoughts, my delusions, and my aspirations...

Name:
Location: Canada

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Kriss Cross Gonna Make Ya...

Do you remember that band?" I do. My first CD was by Kriss-Cross. They make you "jump, jump. How high?" lol Oh the memories... Anyway I just thought about them because there was a song on that CD entitled "Damn I Missed the Bus." Yep, third day in a row... Maybe I should stop trying. This time I made my first bus, but got stuck at the intersection just before my 2nd transfer bus stop and had to wait. My bus went through and I waived it good-bye. umm Maybe I should count the amount of time I waste missing the bus. umm No that's depressing. Well in four days three out of four times ain't "bad."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home