The Meandering Thoughts of Cheryl

This is about my life. My thoughts, my delusions, and my aspirations...

Name:
Location: Canada

Saturday, June 25, 2005

A Real Pain in My Neck

So I'm feeling whoozee today. I took a potent pain killer last night. I slept in until 11am! Thats' crazy considering everyday I get up for work at 4am. I don't take medication very often so it really affected me even this morning. I think I must have pinched a nerve. My neck is throbbing. Yesterday Melissa and I went to Victoria. It was a great day, minus the pain in my neck (wasn't referring to Melissa :). I didn't realise how much it would hurt. Yeah I'm a baby. I just went and got groceries. Not the greatest idea. Yes I was hungry, but carrying the groceries back down the street made my left arm go numb and cause pain to run up my arm and into my neck. I think it's a movie-watching day today. I need to be able to carry heavy things tomorrow at work.

In other news I was silly yesterday. I forgot the sunscreen and I burned really bad. Yeah I won't do that again. At least I have colour now-I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home