The Meandering Thoughts of Cheryl

This is about my life. My thoughts, my delusions, and my aspirations...

Name:
Location: Canada

Monday, July 04, 2005

Random, Wonderful People

I commute 3 hours every day on the bus. I've realised over the past year that this isn't completely, necessarily a bad thing. I have met a lot of people on my travels. A lot of interesting, wonderful, and weird people. When someone sits beside me on the bus I turn to them, make eye contact, and smile. I never realised I did that until my roommate picked up on it. I enjoy talking to the seniors going on their day trips to the big city.

Yesterday I met a 77 year young woman (Patricia) who reminded me of my own grandmother. She had just travelled to Scotland once again to search her ancestry. She travels all the time-her and her identical twin. The woman was going for a long walk once she retunred home with her suitcases. She truly exemplifies the old adage: You're only as old as you feel. She was a sweetie.

Today I was waiting for my bus and a man with dark glasses asked when the bus would be coming. We continued to talk until the bus came. He said that I looked like a 10, but that his eyes aren't that great. Lol I said that I would take anything I could get. We laughed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I live in the same area as you! Take a look at my blog.

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home