The Meandering Thoughts of Cheryl

This is about my life. My thoughts, my delusions, and my aspirations...

Name:
Location: Canada

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Workin' It

Yep I'll be working everyday (except Saturday) until I leave for Nova Scotia. That's in 8 days! I have a lot to do, such as packing, sight-seeing, and meeting friends,... It's hard to believe the year went so fast. In some ways I'll miss my 3 hour commute per day. I actually had down time for myself and met many nice people. Many friendships here flourished. I finally feel a bit at home. I will return someday soon. Another funny thing that I will miss are the mice. Yep-I worked this year as an animal health technician II at UBC. I worked closely with researchers, profs and of course the rodents. In Alberta I will be working with people. In some ways it will be avantageous, but I will miss my furry, smelly, little friends. (Aside: my favorite strain of mice is the nude mouse. Nude mice = aliens- I swear. They look so freaky!) Farewell work -3 years back to school.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Cheryl, Can you keep one of the senior citizen nude mice as a pet?? That could be cool! (: Enjoy your last days in B.C.!

6:54 AM  
Blogger shiney teeth and me said...

awww... i miss my mice too

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home