The Meandering Thoughts of Cheryl

This is about my life. My thoughts, my delusions, and my aspirations...

Name:
Location: Canada

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Summerside-"Where the Only Thing We Overlook is the Water"

Well lots to write about... (sigh). My sister's wedding was three days ago. I'll blog about all the events when I have a chance. For now I'll talk about my day. Currently I am in Prince Edward Island, specifically Sumerside (the smallest city in Canada), staying with my step-mom and dad. We have a family from Scotland staying with us. This tripo was the first time I saw the new house. I'm here for a couple of days before I return to Nova Scotia. My sister joined me today. She's sort of on her honeymoon, but her husband is in New Brunswick with his dad and she is here with me. lol

Today my dad and I went to the store to buy some bee repellent. When we returned to the van we saw our headlight on the ground. A woman from Ontario hit our parked van and scratched the whole front of the van. My dad's insurance company was just across the street so off we went to figure the logistics out. She was very nice. She was surprised we were not upset; we weren't paying for it, her insurance would. Her husband was away playing golf and she was showing her 14 member family around when the accident happened. She was scared what her husband would say. The rest of the day dad and I went to get damage quotes. Dad called the cell number we were given and talked with the husband. Funny enough, 4 hours later, the woman still didn't tell her husband about the incident and my dad mistakenly called him up and confused him. Dad explained what happened. The man was very nice and said that maybe he should call his wife. lol

Tonight we all went to walk the boardwalk. A ncie, relaxing day.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Cheryl ...a fun day..lol. The Van will never be the same but we had fun with my two daughters home together. Lots of good memories and laughs. The First day for Heather was look at wedding pics, and going for a walk. How much fun can that be!! We will see the big Island on Wednesday!....All 137,000 are relatives..hahahaha

6:55 PM  
Blogger shiney teeth and me said...

Hey there Cheryl :-)

wow, sounds like you are having an awesome time :-) --dude, always be careful of those ontarians--sheesh :-P

1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home