The Meandering Thoughts of Cheryl

This is about my life. My thoughts, my delusions, and my aspirations...

Name:
Location: Canada

Monday, August 22, 2005

My Home Sweet Home

I unlocked the door to my new residence apartment. The excitement was mounting! I walked in and was pleasantly surprised! It was bigger than I thought it would be. I went into my room and saw that Lily had set up a bed with sheets, a desk, and wrote a card to welcome me. :) I was a bit worried about the apartment because we are sharing a one bedroom apartment. Lily is living in part of the livingroom. Fortunately she put up drapes and she has plenty of room for her bedroom. We also have space for a small livingroom along side the balcony. The balcony is not that big, but it's nice to have. Pigeons coo there every morning. My residence is straight across from the hospital! That's where I'll be working. It's the perfect location. It looks like a good home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home