The Meandering Thoughts of Cheryl

This is about my life. My thoughts, my delusions, and my aspirations...

Name:
Location: Canada

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

The Day Has Come!

Tongiht I'm leaving Prince Edward Island with my dad and heading to my sister's in Nova Scotia. Tonight we're having a bonfire in celebration of my departing (that's how they probably look at it :) ). LOL Tomorrow I leave Halifax, NS at 8:45am and after 5 hours of flying will arrive in Edmonton at 12:30pm local time. I will then find the Sky Shuttle (the goes every 45 mins) and hopefully find my new home. I will be living in an upper-year undergrad/graduate residence right on campus. My roommate will be away until August 24th so I'll have time to scope out Edmonton and relax. I think tomorrow night I will decorate some of my room, locate a grocery store, and make some phone calls.

On Friday I must pick up some of my boxes at the Greyhound Station. I have a couple of boxes that have been for 26 days! Yikes! I hope they are still there. Then I will be meeting my new supervisor in his office. I think my Master's then begins. Scary. I enjoyed being on vacation, but I guess it's time to get back into a routine. I start classes September 7th-pharmacology. The course is an upper year undergrad course that covers some material of molecular biology. Yeah should be fun..ummm...maybe...tough-yes!

Well goodbye Maritimes. I'll be back sometime... Talk to you all on the other side (of Canada that is). :)

1 Comments:

Blogger shiney teeth and me said...

WOW!!! that sounds so awesome!! good luck!!!!

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home