The Meandering Thoughts of Cheryl

This is about my life. My thoughts, my delusions, and my aspirations...

Name:
Location: Canada

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Valley Girl

Well I must catch-up once again on my busy travels...

On Friday, August 12th Heather, Leonard, and I went home to the Annapolis Valley in NS. I spent the afternoon with a bunch of good friends-Christina and Sarah. I saw my friend's little girl Sophia. She's 2. Very cute. The last time I saw her she was only a month old. It was a day that greatly resembled old times. I didn't feel rushed and I spent time with the people who mattered. I then visited my cousins, and stayed at my grandparents'. The next morning (Saturday) we saw more family and departed for Halifax. There we had fun once again at the fireworks! My last night in the city was joyful and relaxing! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home