The Meandering Thoughts of Cheryl

This is about my life. My thoughts, my delusions, and my aspirations...

Name:
Location: Canada

Monday, August 22, 2005

Monday, Monday So Good to Me!

Well today I woke up again at 6am. I haven't been able to shake off the jet lag. I ate my breakfast, read some more of my book, and then met up with the prof in charge of pharmacology 371. He added the course for me.

I went to the neuroscience wing and met up with Luke. I forgot to say in my earlier blog that I met luke on Friday when meeting the secretary. He overheard me talking and came into the office. He asked if I recognised him and I definietely did. He had gone to high school with me! 2 years older mind you (my sister's grade), but we went to a small school. We caught up on each other's lives and I found out that two other people I know from high school were here also. Today I talked to him for about an hour-and-a-half. He warned me of some profs and soem courses. he said my course killed him. Yikes!

I went to get my access code for the internet and was accepted unlike on Friday. Yeah! That's why I can blog right now! I'm trying to keep myself busy. Give me a call I'll be around. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Devin said...

... and they have Mac labs, too!?

Sounds like an awesome place already.

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home