The Meandering Thoughts of Cheryl

This is about my life. My thoughts, my delusions, and my aspirations...

Name:
Location: Canada

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

What Do You Do With Just the Left Shoe?

Well I'm bored so I'm in the SUB playing on the internet. My day was pretty productive. Zoe picked me up at noon and we headed over to Greyhound. There were 8 boxes! We just had enough room to squish them all into the car. The rest of the afternoon Zoe and I drove around Edmonton finding her a PAIR of good cross trainers. We went to three different shoe companies. She finally found a sneaker she liked and in her size! Unfortunately the store only could find the left shoe! The salesman said it occurs often. They had no idea where the missing right shoe could be. He phoned another mall to see if they had the sneaker-both left and right. They did! Horray! :)

I just received an e-mail from my prof. It looks like I start with him tomorrow. I'm meeting him at 8am and seeing two patients in the morning. I can tell I'm going to have long days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home