The Meandering Thoughts of Cheryl

This is about my life. My thoughts, my delusions, and my aspirations...

Name:
Location: Canada

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Happy Birthday Alberta-A Century Old!!

Tonight my roommate Lily, and friend Meghan are going to the Alberta Legislature to celebrate the 100th birthday of Alberta! Whoo-hoo! There will be a centennial fireworks display that is supposed to be the biggest in Alberta's history. Premier Ralph Klein will be pushing the button to set the fireworks off at 9:55pm. Within a span of 12 mins there will be 40,000 fireworks set off at 10 locations around the province. They should be so spectacular that they apparently will be visible from space! The best location to watch and participate in the celebrations is at the Alberta Legislature. I'll be there! I can't wait!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home