The Meandering Thoughts of Cheryl

This is about my life. My thoughts, my delusions, and my aspirations...

Name:
Location: Canada

Saturday, November 19, 2005

The Winds of Change

Well, Edmonton's weather is certainly strange. One day last week it was
-15 C! Yikes! I was certainly glad to live across the street from work. Today it's 12 C. I think I'll take advantage and go for a walk down by the river valley. It's beautiful there. We have had many wind storms. Two days ago the wind was gusting at 70km/hr. It awoke many of us Edmontonians! lol

A month from today I will be flying home to Nova Scotia. I wasn't sure if I could this year, but I think it's important. I hope to have a relaxing vacation and return to Edmonton with a new perspective. Master's has certainly been demanding and I need to refocus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home