The Meandering Thoughts of Cheryl

This is about my life. My thoughts, my delusions, and my aspirations...

Name:
Location: Canada

Sunday, October 30, 2005

C'est l'Halloween!

Yeah Halloween is almost here! Tomorrow night I am going to a friend's palce to see the famous movie "Rocky Horror Picture Show" (or something like that). I've been warned that it's bizarre. Thanks for the heads up sis.

Here are a few jokes to amuse yourselves:

How much does a Pirate pay to get his ears pierced?
A buck an ear!

What do birds sing on Halloween?
Twick or Tweet

How does a witch tell time?
She looks at her witch watch!

Who won the skeleton beauty contest?
No body!

Why don't mummies take vacations?
They're afraid they might relax and unwind!

And finally...What happened to the guy who couldn't keep up payments to his exorcist?
He was repossessed!

2 Comments:

Blogger Devin said...

your jokes are great...

;)

8:06 PM  
Blogger shiney teeth and me said...

oh man... ROCKY HORROR!!! I LOVE IT!!! hehe... gotta love Tim Curry!!! soon you'll be up on the timewarp too :-) YAY!

6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home