The Meandering Thoughts of Cheryl

This is about my life. My thoughts, my delusions, and my aspirations...

Name:
Location: Canada

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Hockey Night in Canada!

Oh it's back! Yeah! So exciting! Just curious, where was Don McLean? Poor Maple Leafs. Actually they're a smart team, for they didn't waste their energy on the dire Montreal Canadiens team. I like that I live out west. Now I can watch all of hockey night at a reasonable hour. Oilers just won its game on a shoot-out against the Canuks! Great game, fast pace! Oilers came back with 20 seconds left in the 3rd period to then force a shoot out. Whoo-hoo! Go Edmonton Oilers. (Disclaimer: I am a true, and always will be, Maple Leafs fan. I am only celebrating the Oiler's victory because I live here).

1 Comments:

Blogger Devin said...

Montreal RULES: 3-0 so far.

4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home