The Meandering Thoughts of Cheryl

This is about my life. My thoughts, my delusions, and my aspirations...

Name:
Location: Canada

Monday, October 31, 2005

Pharmacology 371 is my Demise

Well, well... Multiple choice tests are tough. I knew this one would be a challenge. I studied more than I ever had for a test-over 70 hours! I had a great study partner and felt confident I knew as much as I could. Unfortunately, I saw my mark today.. 54.5%. Very frustrating. Oh well, I guess the 60% final is my next challenge...

1 Comments:

Blogger Hopeful said...

Well went and saw my multiple choice test today. Feeling a bit better. I received a 64%. sigh... I understand the material. My mistakes were all silly! I guess in a way that's my silver lining. Keep studyign like I was, know what is expected (tricks of M/C) and do better on the final!

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home