The Meandering Thoughts of Cheryl

This is about my life. My thoughts, my delusions, and my aspirations...

Name:
Location: Canada

Friday, December 02, 2005

I have a baby tooth, I"m 24 long story...

lol This is my new MSN name for good reason! I saw a dentist in BC last June and he said that one of my baby teeth (yes I have 6!) had a cavity and that I needed to see a dentist when I move to Alberta. He wouldn't fill it because he said the tooth would have to be pulled anway. Well I sort of dropped the ball on this one and have focussed on my Master's work instead. Unfortunately, my tooth is now starting to hurt and my final is coming up. I decided to give a dentist a call. I left a message on the machine that went something like this..."Hi I need to see a dentist as soon as possible. I have a baby tooth that needs to be pulled, I'm 24 and it's a long story." I got off the phone and relaised how silly that sounded. Man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home