The Meandering Thoughts of Cheryl

This is about my life. My thoughts, my delusions, and my aspirations...

Name:
Location: Canada

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Grey Cup Time!! :)

Ok. Who would have thought the Eskimos would make it to the Grey Cup? I certianly didn't! I went to a CFL game in Sept. Edmonton played Calgary. I routed for the Stampeders. I dunno it's goes back to the Doug Fluttie days. (Apologies for spelling his name wrong). Edmonton sucked! Well something changed and by some fluke the Esks made it to the Grey Cup. The Montreal Alouettes I guess also were a bad team this year. Oh well it will be a good game. Here is my prediction for the game: The Edmonton Eskimos will win 34-18. Umm yeah. I have to go with Edmonton now. I have no choice-the locals would hate me otherwise. lol :) Anyway I can't beleive I am saying this, but "Go Esks! Go!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home