The Meandering Thoughts of Cheryl

This is about my life. My thoughts, my delusions, and my aspirations...

Name:
Location: Canada

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I Scream You Scream We All Scream for Ice Cream!

Yum! I love vanilla ice cream. I eat ice cream on average 2 times a day because the my apartment is always hot!

I never realised that I eat ice cream in a unique way until my roommate pointed it out. Since I was little I have eaten my bowl of ice cream in 9 steps. I am going to share them with you now. (Maybe you'll want to get a bowl of ice cream and try it out for yourself). (wink)
Cheryl's 9 steps to eating ice cream in a bowl:
1)With a spoon take some of the melted ice cream along with a tiny slice of the unmelted ice cream and eat it.
2)Squash the hard ice cream down (on the way to making it soft serve)
3)Then swirl the ice cream in a clockwise direction
4)Flatten the ice cream
5)Eat the ice cream layer by layer until there is just a thin layer covering the bottom of the bowl.
6)take the ice cream around the perimeter of the bowl and place the it into the middle of the bowl
7)Repeat step #6 except move the bowl around (changing the angle so more ice cream is placed into the middle)
8)Go straight down the middle of the bowl with the spoon and eat the ice cream
9)Repeat step #8 except this time go left of the middle and eat it, then go to the right of the middle and eat it.
Yeah you finished your first fun bowl of ice cream!

2 Comments:

Blogger shiney teeth and me said...

you eat ice cream because your heat doesnt work?

1:32 PM  
Blogger Cosd said...

Excellent... I'm posting the steps by my freezer so I won't forget!

:)

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home