The Meandering Thoughts of Cheryl

This is about my life. My thoughts, my delusions, and my aspirations...

Name:
Location: Canada

Sunday, December 25, 2005

A White Christmas...

Last night my family and I went to church. Afterwards we returned home to warm up by the fire and the tree with hot apple cider. A relaxing night with the family.

This morning I woke up at 9am. There's no little kids around so we were able to sleep in. I received practical gifts. :) My grandmother made me a pillow set and dolleys. I love receiving gifts that someone has spent time making! The rest of the day I did nothing. We're watching "Doubt Fire" on TV. Not much to do here on the island. In a couple of days I will be back with the rest of my family in the valley.

Merry Christmas to everyone! It's been 5 years since I've spent Xmas with my dad on the island. Time flies...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home